Flex-Mold Patterns for Industrial Applications
Extremely durable and easy to clean, Gibco Flex-Mold non-skid patterns are the ideal choice for non-skid surfaces in an industrial setting. Be it a warehouse loading dock, walkways, or floors of a food processing facility or manufacturing plant, Flex-Mold provides a safe, limited slip surface for your employees and customers. Flex-Mold is the #1 choice due to its:
- Ability to function as a “limited slip” surface
- No wax buildup as with sand or roll on patterns
- Consistent pattern unlike spray or roll on applications
- Clean-ability – ample spacing in pattern design limits particles getting trapped
- Comfortable feel
- Appearance – over 60 patterns to select from
- Ability to be easily maintained and repaired in the field
- Check out our UL listed 100 Series patterns
Statistics show that the average slip and fall settlement is between $15,000 and $45,000.
With our new G4 peel and stick product, you can place down non-skid in any hazardous area to prevent slippage. G4 can come in any color and shape desired, fitting all design schemes.
Contact us to learn more about our molds and how we can add a safe, limited slip surface to your facility.