Non-Skid Patterns for Transportation Industry
Extremely durable and easy to clean, Gibco Flex-Mold non-skid patterns are the ideal choice for non-skid surfaces in buses, subways and other public transport vehicles. Flex-Mold is the #1 choice for the transportation industry due to its:
- Ability to function as a “limited slip” surface
- Consistent pattern unlike spray or roll on applications
- Easy to clean – ample spacing in pattern design limits particles getting trapped
- Comfortable feel
- Appearance – over 50 patterns to select from
- Ease of application to tooling
- Ability to be easily maintained and repaired in the field
- Check out our UL listed 100 Series patterns
Statistics show that the average slip and fall settlement is between $15,000 and $45,000.
With our new G4 peel and stick product, you can place down non-skid in any hazardous area to prevent slippage. G4 can come in any color and shape desired, fitting all design schemes.
Contact us to learn more about our molds and how we can add a beautiful, durable, limited-slip surface to your boats.
Flex-Mold Patterns can be applied to fiberglass and composite
- Stairs and Walkways
- Access Platforms and Ramps
- Benches, Seats and Handrails
Contact us to learn more about our molds and how we can add a safe, limited slip surface to your vehicles.